Thursday, May 29, 2008

Where Was the Icee Man?

Almost had a horrible day yesterday...all because the freakin icee man wasn't around. Let's start at the beginning. I was coming from my daily gym class and had an urge for a Snicker's Ice Cream Bar (if you've never had one then you haven't lived) from the 7-11 across the street. But then I saw someone with an icee looking good as I don't know what and figured it would be a better choice anyway since I did just come the gym. Usually there's an icee cart parked in front of the Student Center, which is on the way home, but the freaking guy wasn't there. By that time I was feigning for one so I just decided to get a slushie. So I went to the other 7-11 on campus because it was closer...as usual, that was a...yes fill in the blanks, a BAD IDEA. I get there and my stalker is standing there at the register. You talking about somebody running to the back of the store. Man, I was out. I acted like I was fixing my headphones to block my face...got to think quick on your feet. I don't know if he saw me, but based on his previous history of striking up an unwanted convo with me every time he sees me, he didn't. That could have been a tragedy...all because the icee man decided to not be around...jerk.

P.S.: Got a new "white peoplez" jam..."If I Never See Your Face Again" by Maroon 5. There's two versions, the other is featuring Rihanna. Personally I prefer that one but the regular version is still good.

...its been real peoplez ---> DEUCES

No comments: