Woooow...is the only word I can use to sum up the circus that I witnessed yesterday. This story is about the same guy I talked about yesterday, so let's give him a name...we'll call him Eric. Yesterday Eric had a barbecue, which I was debating if I should go since he pissed me off the other day but I was with his "sister", Candace, so I had no choice. I'm glad I went though. From what I've previously been told, he has this girl, Lisa, who's pretty much in love with him that he has absolutely no intentions of being with and has told her this IN FRONT of people on numerous occasions. Well she was there last night all hugged up on him until she got fed up with him since he was calling her another girl's name all night. Eventually he was brought upstairs since he was so done off. The entire night he was either making references towards me or his ex-girlfriend, who he's still in love with, and on top of that he was disrespecting Lisa the entire time. Mind you, she was taking care of him and cleaning up his throw up. Did she leave though? No. She acted like she was because he tried to kiss me in front of her then smacked her right after, but as my girls and I soon found out, her attempt at leaving was a part of her "show". She came back in like a half hour only for him to tell everybody, "I get pussy all the time from whoever I want, including you." The whole smack in the face would have been the last straw for me but that right there was just outrageous. She's lucky it was just us girls that were around because his friends would have hyped it up and made it worse. Eventually you couldn't feel sorry for her because for one, I heard her say something to the effect of, "I'm the only one and everybody knows that". Well lady you might want to tell Eric that because he clearly thinks otherwise. Besides that, supposedly this isn't the first time he's treated her like this. My thing is, what are you still sticking around for? You know he's never going to "wife" you and he's going to keep disrespecting you because you are condoning it by always coming back. As far as I am concerned, last night was pure comedy to me. Candace gave me absolute permission to go off on him today but I could care less so much that I can't even be fake mad about the situation. However, I WILL bring it up when he says something that irritates me, which is often so I will have to break it up in pieces. All I know is that I hope I never get like that over a guy. In the words of Candace, "If this is what 2008 girls are like I want to go back to '07."
it's been real peoplez ---> DEUCES
No comments:
Post a Comment