{Since (almost) every sentence will begin with "I" I'm not going to write it, it will be implied.}
1. Like writing in the morning when I first wake up, without my glasses on. What makes it interesting is that I can't see without my glasses or contacts on after the first 11 minutes of being up.
2. If I'm just waking up and I know I'm going to have a long phone convo I'll brush my teeth (even if I plan on going back to sleep).
3. "Plan" is the operative word in that last one, since I can't go back to sleep if I've been up for more than 18 minutes.
4. Can't take naps...unless I'm completely exhuasted. They give me headaches. If I do happen to take one, it won't last past 30 minutes.
5. Have to vacuum every one and a half weeks.
6. Shave my legs everyday....even in the winter.
7. Won't wear jeans if the temperature is over 74 degrees. Furthermore, I don't belive in wearing jeans during the summertime...no matter how cold it gets.
8. Paint my nails once a week. Whatever color I'm wearing this week I won't wear a shade of that color for another 4-6 weeks.
9. Don't like cheese...love grilled cheese sandwiches.
10. Very picky about long sleeves. If it doesn't go right past my sleeves it itches.
11. Whatever shirt I wear for pajamas I iron the first night.
12. The smell of reheated fried chicken makes me more nasueaus than shrimp...which I'm allergic to.
13. Probably will wear Lip Smackers chapstick til the day I die. Carmex is cool but I like the option of switching flavors. Problem? I dont' give a fuck! ::Bernie Mac voice::
14. Might drink a cup of juice just to have some ice.
15. Calling me weird is a compliment.
16. Make up words all the time. i.e. derf - a mix between an idiot and a jerk...the formulation of the word also came from idiot and jerk.
17. Rather you fart than burp. Farting makes me laugh. Burping is just utterly disgusting.
18. Love being in the spotlight...but I have to be pushed to be there.
19. Dont like when people give me praises about thing they don't really know about.
20. Made two correct self-diagnoses in the past three years...yet no one wants to give me the credit that I'm a genuis. (That's fine.)
21. Get annoyed very easily and I don't like to annoy people, nor do I like to be annoyed. If you can annoy me and make me laugh, or I don't mind annoying you, then we can be close.
22. Have 5 different handwritings...I only like 3. If I were to write this list down on paper you'd probably see 3...unless I was really trying.
23. Do mostly everything in 3's. I have four favorite numbers...none of them are the number 3.
24. Adore nicknames that have nothing to do with my first name. Besides "Britt" (which is eh), I hate them.
25. Think I have an obsession with mustard colored clothing...but I have three yellow dress that I've never worn.
26. Don't believe in bad luck...but if I leave my house without my rings I automatically think the day will go wrong.
27. Thought about calling this blog "It's Not Supposed to Make Sense" but the phrase and my name are synonymous already.
28. Love when people learn things about me through their own observations. But I make that pretty hard to accomplish since I'll tell you so much about me pretty quickly. Never was a closed book.
29. Except for professional reasons or if I wasn't paying attention, I will never use or end anything in a non-random number.
...it's been real luvs ---> DEUCES
No comments:
Post a Comment