Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hear Ye, Hear Ye

I've been starting to post some entries that are just quick thoughts. And I'm realizing my signature takes away from the effect of my random thoughts. It's like darting your head into a room just to say a few words. You don't say "bye" do you? (Well maybe you do to be funny...I would) So from now on post 4 sentences or less will have no signature.

p.S. I thought this would be the first without, but of couse I've managed to go over 4. Watevs



...it's been real luvs ---> DEUCES

p.P.S. "DEUCES" is starting to get on my nerves. Has been for a while, actually, just couldn't think a suitable replacment. But I got it now. I'm going to leave it blank and you put in what ever salutation you're feeling at the moment. So let's try this again.


...it's been real luvs --->

No comments: