I always seem to find myself waiting for someone that has no intentions on stopping my waiting. It's 2011 here people. In other words, I'm getting too old for this shit lol. But it's like a catch 22 because am I willing to lose something that is worth the wait? Then that brings me to my next question, how long is this defined "wait"? Technically I've been waiting for 4 years. If you're not aware that's pretty long. And then I'm thinking, am I even offering anything that would provoke someone to shorten the wait? Shoot I think so!!! Of course, I'm biased though. I've never been one to play games, but I'm thinking maybe I should take my percent down a bit. I'm giving 91% too quickly. Why would anyone want to be anything with me if I've already given the majority of what I have. Then it could be the lack of males that I'm around. Yup, I'm pretty sure if I was around more men this wouldn't be as bad. And then there's the insecurity bullshit that I go through like once a week. NOT COOL. I've never been an insecure chick and I'm not about to let it keep going on. Yea man, I need to increase my surrounding male population ASAP. That will fix everything. Ok maybe not everything....I'll still be 22 and single. BUT at least it'll fix 2 out of 3 problems.
...it's been real luvs --->
p.s. I know this post was all over the place...ish happens
No comments:
Post a Comment