Monday, June 23, 2008

Apologies Are Due

So I've found out the truth about my so-called "date". Turns out it wasn't, dude was just trying to chill, which is what I originally thought but watev. Apparently people are as flirtacious as I am without knowing it. Sorry to the person I offended. I never meant to come across as mean as I did, to me and my friends it just sounds funny, but guess not. I typically won't say anything either unless I understand why someone would get mad at what I said and I do right now. But as far as saying all I have to say about this issue, I'm not one to express what I have to say thru a middleman, (IF I want that person to know, which is the case) that being my blog. But this is part of my peace offering.
it's been real peoplez ---> DEUCES

No comments: