Been gone for a minute, now I'm back with the jump off...sorry couldn't resist lol. Anyway I have no explanation for my small hiatus so let's just skip that part. Lately I've been really stressed out. In a nutshell, there's too many guys trying to talk to me right now. Thought I would never see the day when I could honestly say that. The problem is that I have a hard time turning guys down. I feel like the only way for me to do so is to be mean which I fully know how to do but I don't want to (unless the guy is a dick then it's a must). Because of this I'm nice for too long which tends to lead dudes on. First example, this guy Jason (changed name). I basically had one conversation with the guy and he thinks I'm interested in him...get real. He asks me for my number and like the idiot I am I give it to him thinking he's just asking since he's always having parties. And since it's summer and no one's around I'm more lenient with distributing my info; one of the biggest mistakes of my summer. He was constantly calling me, inviting himself over and what not, which I quickly told him it's not happening. Took me about 2-3 weeks to get rid of him and that only happened czu I told him just let me know whenever he's having a get together me and my "boyfriend" will come over. The "boyfriend" is a whole 'nother story for a whole 'nother day. So I guess you can say that I was very happy to get rid of him but then another one comes along. Now the story of , we'll call him Tyshawn, is a tricky one. I pretty much got swindled into going on a date with this guy. He asked me to go to the city with him and at first I was going to say no but then I figured it would be fun since it was random. It wasn't the first time I chilled with him before either, both of our roommates are usually around but they were both busy so I thought that's why they weren't invited...WrOnG!!! I finally figured it out, 2 hours into the outing, that this guy thought that I thought I was going on a date. Now I had full intentions on paying for my food but he had other plans. That's when the day when from fun to uh oh. Suddenly I was trying to find ways to let him know that he was on a one way street that was nowhere to be found on my map. And I thought he got it until he told me that he's persistent. "Shit!!" was all I could think of. It was just too much for me. I just finished getting rid of one annoying guy, can I get a fucking break?! I had to run home to escape Philly, which turned out great with the exception of me catching a cold on the way home. However, there was one idiot that I had a small conversation with on the way home that found himself trying to add his behind on the list of guys trying to talk to me but I easily shut him down czu he called himself being cocky and didn't know that I could see through his fake persona. I don't get it. I show absolutely no interest to these guys, all I have to say is "hi" and they think it's an opening. Pish posh negroes, PISH POSH!! Anyway, everything's all good now, besides this stupid cold, FRICK!!
it's been real peoplez ---> DEUCES
No comments:
Post a Comment