Monday, August 18, 2008

Never Cease to Amaze Myself

Well camp ended the Friday before last. Last year I would be jumping for joy, but this year it was a bittersweet ending. As you know I had rising third grade boys for the most part compared to my second grade girls last year. And I must like boys better or something because surprisingly I miss them...well the ones that I liked. One of my kids, and my favorite, Richie, asked where I was going to be working next year. I told him I didn't know, but it wouldn't be here. When I asked him why he said so that he could come visit me. That actually made me want to come back next year...for a few minutes. And then I snapped backed to reality. Richie's not even coming back next year anyway. But say I was to think about it, let's weigh out the pros and cons. Pros: 1. love some kids 2. you get some really good laughs from kids falling, the crazy ish they say, etc....umm yea so let's do the cons. Cons: 1. get paid under minimum wage 2. tired as hell everyday 3. getting a tan = blacker than black 4. I have like 5 bruises 5. getting paid UNDER MINIMUM WAGE. So yea looks like the cons list wins. But knowing me, I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up back there czu I have no type of luck. Guess we have to wait to find out.

it's been real peoplez ---> DEUCES

No comments: