I just received the devastating news that Jana Alleyne, a childhood friend, passed away on Wednesday. I believe that I am lucky enough, with all the craziness going on in the world today, to have her be the first friend of mine to leave us on this earth. It makes it harder to digest being that the police believe that she committed suicide. She was found hanging from her ceiling, however the police claim that it would have been impossible for her to do it based on the way she was hanging. As bad as it may sound, I hope she was killed because there is no forgiveness from suicide. I can't imagine how her younger brother feels though; he was the one that found her. As I've already expressed to them, my condolences go out to the family
R.I.P Jana
2 comments:
I graduated with Jana from Kellenberg. It's devasting what happened. I can't believe it.
i cant believe it either but jana did not commited suicide she was murder and her boyfriend at that time had something to do with it and i hope that he get every thing he deserve and that what he did somebody else do it to him and even worst
Post a Comment