Friday, October 15, 2010

Fantastic Voyage

Today should be quite interesting. I'm driving to Philly today for homecoming right after work. Got up at 6 (ok 6:20) to make it to Enterprise as soon as they open so I could get to work by 8 to leave at 4:30. Hoooowever, my uncle took 15 min to get there when it's only 5 min away, which means I got to work at 8:20. You think I ain't gonna leave at 4:30 though?? Hmm! I need to beat as much traffic as possible, plus I have to pick up my friend on the way. Monsters will be on deck between 1 and 4. I just got here and I already fell the fatigue coming. I haven't eaten though so that might be part of it. Anywho, prepare not to hear from me to at least Monday. As soon as 4:30 hits I'm on my o.d. hype ish. The necessary people have been warned.



...it's been real luvs --->DEUCES

No comments: