So according to the calender I should be up to Day 29, which meeeaaans I owe you guys 10 posts. Eeehhh I can probably knock out at least 2 of those today. I already know off the bat, looking at the list, that Day 17 and 24 are going to require me to really sit down and examine myself. Actually looking back at that list, I really should be done with this challenge by a day or two. Well the weekend's finally here and I'm relaxing so I'll try my best. Anywho, on to the today's challenge.
Day 29: What you wore today
From top to bottom: cream oversized cardigan with an emblem, gray tee, dark blue skinny jeans, and gray flats
Depending on how I'm feeling in the morning I might have been dressed more business-like since I did come from work. But my job is really laidback. You really have the option to dress however you feel (obviously in an acceptable manner though). Yesterday I had on slacks, a long sleeve shirt and a vest. My boss might come in to work in a suit one day and leggings another. And most days, she'll be in leggings. But that's not importance, that's not important. I guess I'm supposed to talk about the significance of this outfit. Hmm ok, well I bought this cardigan recently. Saw it and had to have it. As I'm writing this my sister just asked "Champton, where'd you get that beautiful sweater from?" But she's an idiot. This gray tee? I need to get a new one. It's slightly stretched out. I need someone to remind me to buy a new one between now and December. Thanks. The jeans? Yea watev, they're jeans. There's nothing special about them. And I need to get new flats too but they're doable. Mind you, as I'm typing this my sister's currently dying laughing at my outfit. I don't know why. Doesn't matter. Haven't been a fan of her's since at least '94. Haha.
it's been real luvs ---> DEUCES
No comments:
Post a Comment