Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thirty Day Challenge: Day 19

Day 19: Nicknames you have; why do you have them

Oooooh goodie!! I love nicknames!!! Seriously I do though. I'll start with the ones I hate first so I don't end up upset by the end of this post.

Brittisaurus - I HATE HATE HATE this nickname. It's dumb and it's stupid. One of my aunts calls me that...the annoying one. (-____-) That should explain it.

Britty - I tolerate it but I'm not a fan of this one either. I don't remember how or who came up with it, but whoever it was I'm upset with you.

Britt - Obviously this is the standard nickname for every version of Brittany. It's not my favorite but it doesn't bother me.

Don't know if you realized the trend but I'm not a big fan of nicknames that come from my first name. Anyway on to the good ones.

N.A.S - My friends in hs made this up and wouldn't tell me why they were calling me that for 2,3 weeks. I finally found out it meant Nod and Smile. Reason being I talk so fast that you can't understand me. ::rolling my eyes:: I guess...haha

Pattywat - My mom's been calling me this since I was 1. Translated it means "Fat Rat". This is just how to say that in "baby talk". Honestly my mom can call me this in front of anyone and I wouldn't be embarrassed.

B.Charles - My P.I.G teacher started calling me that in hs and then all the white people ran with it

Champ - Courtesy of my sister. We used to always come up with nicknames for eachother and stopped at this one (her's is Chief). Variations: Champton, Champti-on

Charlez - Homies just started calling me Charles and that was that. I actually think it was because they didn't want to say Brittanee. Watev...it was a win-win.

Charlie - Clearly a variation of Charlez, but I had to give it it's own spot because I like it that much

Kerrmi - I had a cold and woke up with a groggy voice. I told him (yea, that him) and he started calling me Kermit the Frog. Eventually became Kerrmi. And yea it's spelled with two r's...or is it two i's? I don't remember haha. Probably my favorite nickname right now, mostly because it has nothing to do with my name. I prefer those. Variations: Kermit, Kerm


...it's been real luvs --->DEUCES

No comments: