I read his tumblr everyday. It's good stuff...really interesting. The way he paints the thoughts that inhabit his mind is beautiful. However....I can't read it anymore. Recently he's been writing what I like to call "love letters". Basically expressing his deep feelings for this girl from the past...at least that's what it sounds like. Let's put it this way, it definitely isn't about me. And I'm not going to lie, it makes me a little insecure. Ok ok I did lie, it makes me really insecure. I asked him who they were about and, to add insult to injury, he replied "different girls". You ever felt like you've been punched in the stomach with no fist ever touching your flesh so couldn't let the person watching you become of aware of what you just felt? Yea, that's what happened there. If I've been acting different around him then that's part of the reason. I hate feeling insecure. But I don't want to tell him because I don't want to stifle his method of expression. Plus most issues that come up he's completely oblivious to, even after I come straight out and tell him, so I'd rather avoid that argument. And I don't have to worry about him finding out here; apparently he doesn't read this anymore. That was nice to find out also, but I didn't say anything. Anywho, since I'm not capable of just outright not reading his words, I'm boycotting it. Take it one day at a time because apparently I can't stay away. Part of me wants to tell him to specifically read this post, but I won't.
P.s. it's the 55th anniversary of the world's introduction to Rosa Park's courage that sat her in the front of that bus in Montgomery, Alabama that ignited the famous Montgomery bus boycott.
....it's been real luvs --->
No comments:
Post a Comment