Tuesday, April 22, 2008

...Fa Real, Fa Real?

Sooo I'm going to (dang took me a minute to write that in correct english...sad lol) start off with something a little off topic. As yall already know I'm still mad today which is normal czu it usually takes me about a week to get over something of this caliber that is so ridiculous. Now I listen to my Ipod everyday at work, usually pick a certain playlist. Today I decided to go with my "Vent" playlist, you already know why, and I've come to a conclusion...it sucks. The whole playlist was basically sad love songs...I don't want to cry, I want to kick a negro in his forehead. Had stuff like "Heaven", "Listen", and "Heartbreak Hotel" playing...I don't want to hear that! But then my jam came on, well two of them, "Gettin in the Way" and "Caught Out There". Yes! Finally something I can restore my attitude with.

But anywho, on to the topic at hand. Today I went to the Tech Center (1 of the 5 times I've been there all year) and guess who I see...this Raggedy-Ann lookin motherfucker. So I walked right past him like I didn't see him and informed my girl, Tiff, of his presence. And like a normal friend would do she went to go grill him, without my permission. Now see I'm not the type to go do something like that, but if my friends want to, be my guest. When we left we went the same way as we came so this time we actually looked at eachother. I said "what's up" and kept it moving. "Smooth Britt", as Tiff would say. Ten minutes later I get a text message from none other than Mr. J (we will refrain from using full last names) himself, talking about "I was gonna give you a hug and everything but you were acting a lil stank." Oh no mam...OH NO MAM!!! ...fa real, fa real tho? I'm sorry, I genuinely am. Can I live life? Can I? Is it ok with you? I had forgot that everytime I see you I'm supposed to do cartwheels and wat not. PISH POOOSH!!! He's lucky he didn't offer me a hug, I liked to put my hood up on this negro. I mean really, I was in the middle of a convo and so was he. And how am I supposed to know how he's going to react when he sees me; therefore I kept it simple. Besides all of that, did this dude forget how our conversation went yesterday? He should be happy I even said anything czu I could have been like most chicks (no offense) and gave him the "eye". AAAAAND on top of all of that I have a cold, so I AM NOT in the mood anyway. Honestly I didn't want a hug from him anyway; give me some time to let my anger subside. Is that ok with you, sir? I'm convinced that the weed is slowly desintergrating his brain cells.



...it's been real peoplez --->DEUCES

No comments: