Well today's election day in Philadelphia, where I currently reside. Hope everybody went or is going to go vote. Oh, oh did I vote you ask? No see unfortunately people lie, and they lie to ME. Originally I registered to vote in Pennsylvania, but then I realized I wrote a part of my address incorrectly so I was just going to do an absentee ballot from New York. To make a long story short I attempted to register for New York's primary too late. But I thought I was saved. People from the Pennsylvania State Dept kept calling me talking about I'm registered, so I'm thinking, I'm good. WRONG! A few days after the deadline I realized after looking on a website that I never received my voter registration card. Guess what people? The Pennsylvania State Dept lied to me! And of course, I couldn't do anything about it czu the deadline passed. Once again, Philadelphia/Pennsylvania, thank you for your hospitality.
The next liar: Ellen, my marketing professor. I have a group project due in this class and there was a form that I had to hand in that I just could not find. I ask this lady and she says its under Assignments on the New Shoes website (where the project took place). So I take my behind over to the Tech Center with my group (where we saw Raggedy Ann), pulled up New Shoes and did I find any such tab named Assignments?...no, czu Ellen lied. I looked everywhere. Eventually I found it on the pop-up site after ten freakin minutes of searching. I mean maybe she did give me the right information and I just didn't look in the right place. But I don't care because her directions weren't clear enough so I'm sticking with what I already said.
....it's been real peoplez ---> DEUCES
1 comment:
ummm no offense but I'm not sure if you spelled "Liars" correctly.. may wanna check that. lol its okay we all make mistakes
Post a Comment